Tuesday, July 28, 2009

how ya like me now?

yeah, that's right. check out STUFF magazine this week for 5 courses with me, geoffrey fallon! i'm milking this "minor celebrity" thing for all it's worth (hey...what do they mean "minor celebrity?" it's a pretty good article/interview considering it was with me. big ups to the people at STUFF and especially Louisa. so if you haven't heard--i'm the sommelier/bar manager/beverage director at banQ. it's probably the coolest restaurant you'll ever go to in your entire life. i'm not even kidding--or engaging in hyperbole. stay tuned for fantastic new updates about our food, our wine and our amazing staff! abby makes the best chalkboard mojito monsters ever! well, it's 80 degrees and sunny, and if you need me i'll be at the salty dog eating oysters and drinking Sam Summer Ale.

tuesday is the "real man's day off."
geoffrey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Geoffrey. Great piece in STUFF. I like your approach. Too many people take themselves, and their wine, too seriously. It's not that important to be important.

Cheers-Patrick M

PS- You should get combat pay for working with Michael Murphy!

Julia L. said...

Geoffrey-- I was at BanQ last Friday with a table of loud girls celebrating a birthday. I was the one asking all the wine questions and LOVING the suggestion of the Tohu Sauvignon (as our first of a few)... Do you host any tasting or classes around Boston? Do you take on "apprentices" in any shape or form? I had a great time talking shop (wine) with you and would love to engage some more! Email or respond on here? Thanks again! It was a great evening. I've suggested BanQ to all of my friends. -Julia